Slider

Hair Dye-ing

5.2013114

First time ever i quite satisfy with salon that made my hair. Very hardly i would trust them n always worry how my hair would turn like but today the quite ok lah also not very perfect but still average lah..

Today, my aunt n I went to Salon Nina at Plantar 3, Tanjungpinang to do hair colouring. She decided to colour her hair red n i did touch up my roots n half red at the bottom to create the ombre look.



I told the stylist, they all look quite confused i believed !! I strongly confirm that none of the citizen there has did ombre colour before or either in her Salon.

She suggested me to do high light instead but i refused as i did that before at Malaysia n the colour faded away right after i washed my hair after 3 days.

i very heart pain every time i wash my hair that time n even i hv to wash my hair every 2 days coz i couldn't stand if my hair getting oily.

thus finally the day arrived <3 <3 <3

tadahhhhhhhhhh~


blonde + Red

= Ombreeee~





<3 love it so much de ombre colour but now i found that de red is too red...
maybe yesterday was evening so it didnt shine enough n now under the sun the colour really cannot stand hahaha . . .

Below these r my hair dye in last 2012... ( Blonde )







2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan