Slider

Celebrating new year eve 2013

Today is a really special day that only happened once in a life i guess haha.. today is Friday 2013 of January 4th. short form is 5.201314 which mean 我爱你一生一世 ( i love u forever n ever ).
and it is also an anniversary day of me n my bf hehe. We've been high n low for 3 years n 9 months. 

I'm so proud that our anniversary would fall on this special date. unfortunately he isn't at my side right now. I'm at my hometown Tanjungpinang ( TPI ) now n he is back to Singapore 2 days ago. yes he was wif me since last year at TPI haha.. no la we were at TPI since 29 DEC 2012, just to celebrate new year wif my family.



His first time visited was on 311211's album n his second visited was on 140312 but just for half day. n this time was his third time visiting. but too bad i couldn't bring him to anywhere due to bad weather as it kept raining constantly n only sunny after the day he went back. he went home first on 020113.04 as he's got worked the very next day. thus he left me alone at tpi hahaha lol kiddin...

on the eve i didn't take many photo lah coz was very busy hehe,.. n i also felt that this year celebration wasn't as fun n excited as before. Compared to last year, there were a lot of fireworks nearby my home that took hours n vast of traffic jam just in front of my house but this year was really different. it was so quite that i don't use to it.

Yah, it might due to the bad weather as it had been raining dogs n cats until pass evening. A lot of people didn't keen to celebrate it n my rooftop iso very wet n we couldn't have our BBQ party there. therefore we BBQ indoor. hhh it was first time n de last time i hope...

<3
<3
<3
<3
<3

#1 Old days charcoal steamboat ala Dinner



#2 my fav veggie chive


#3 Mock meat Satay bbQ on steamboat ( for fun )





#4 Chicken Wing
    


#5 Mock Meat Satay
   

 #6 Fish Otak-otak ( Otah )
  

Half way thru de BBQ-ing i went to my rooftop to catch some fireworks but as i say it was only a disappointment hehehe..

but still there were nice one lah..
These pictures were took from far point.


i didn't take many as i just want to enjoy the moments wif my beloveds <3


view from my rooftop




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan