Slider

Father and son bornday fell on the same month


150815.06 어제는 우리 아빠 생일이에요
(Yesterday was my father's birthday)

Cake brought by my lil brother from Batam. It was Mocha flavour and the words were written by my aunt.




\\\ 1 ///

   

\\\ 2 ///

170815.01

HUT IDR 70TH 

It was also my lil brother birthday. He came back on father's birthday n actually i didn't prepare his present but lucky i ask Ken to buy a bottle of wine. 

Ken came on father's birthday too

so i presented this wine for Henry hehe...

our siblings are fans of wine although i only tasted a mouth..

I think I am good drinker because I have never get drunk but feel super sleepy after i drank alcohols.

Some people told me that was drunk. Everyone reacts differently. 

Although I'm not really enjoy drinking but I strongly train myself to drink occasionally so that my body would adapt to it and won't get drunk easily at any events.


\\\ 3 ///

MUD HOUSE 

NEW ZEALAND

/// 3 \\\


\\\ 4 ///

Est 1996

/// 4 \\\


\\\ 5 ///

PINOT NOIR

/// 5 \\\


\\\ 6 ///

One more, took on father's birthday.

Foods below !!!


Home fried longevity noodles


Vegetarian cuisines

 너무 맛있어요 !!


Bought these adorable tomatoes dessert that resembled cupcakes, to display them as a birthday cake for Henry

Another vegetarian cuisines for Henry birthday feast


아빠랑 헨리동생 생일축하해~

Days spent with family were the most worth memorable and happiest

그립다

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan