Slider

SOUTH KOREA | SEOUL - BONGEUNSA TEMPLE - CHEONGGYECHEON STREAM - NAKSAN PARK

Read also:


여행일정표
click the ITINERARY on day 13 for guiding to :
봉은사 / Bongeunsa Temple
청계천 / Cheonggyecheon stream
낙산공원 / Naksan Park
.
.
.
.
.




서울여행 | 13일
250317.06

Makeup of the day haha..
I am 10000KWon
ㅋㅋㅋ


 봉은사 / Bongeunsa Temple

Bongeunsa Temple Station (Seoul Subway Line 9), Exit 1.
- Walk straight for 150 m



Once known as Gyeonseongsa Temple, Bongeunsa Temple is located to the north of COEX building, and was constructed in the 10th year of Silla King Weongseong’s reign (794). In 1498, Queen Jeonghyeon refurbished Gyeonseongsa Temple at the east of King Seongjong’s royal mausoleum and renamed the temple as Bongeunsa. 

Originally located near the royal maulsoleum (1km southwest), the temple was transferred to its current location during Joseon King Myeongjong’s reign. 3,479 Buddhist scriptures of 13 types, including the works of Kim Jeong-hee, are stored here. The Buddhist ceremony called Jeongdaebulsa, is held every September 9th of the lunar calendar, where monks march carrying the scriptures on their heads and recite the Beopseongge (Buddhist rites).


(http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=264594)



Sorry for spamming but they were so beautiful for not sharing


That is the place where I saw the fullest bloom of cherry blossoms. I was so overwhelmed. Thanks HS oppa for telling me this location.

It was actually out of my itinerary plan hehe. I will definitely go there again in next spring if I got the chance to visit Seoul again.














After that I went to Gwangjang Market with a friend.

Take line 1 to Jogno 5-ga exit 1
opening hours : 7am-7pm

식혜Sikhye

Sikhye is a traditional sweet Korean rice beverage, usually served as a dessert. In addition to its liquid ingredients, sikhye contains grains of cooked rice and in some cases pine nuts.(WIKI)

I love this drink, sweet^^

빈대떡 - Bindaetteok

Bindae-tteok, or mung bean pancake, is a type of buchimgae that originated in the Pyongan Province. It is made by grinding soaked mung beans, adding vegetables and meat and pan-frying it into a round, flat shape.(WIKI)

순대 - Sundae Korean 

Sundae or Korean Sausage is a Korean dish made generally by boiling or steaming cow or pig's intestines that are stuffed with various ingredients. It is a kind of blood sausage and believed to have been eaten since long ago.(WIKI)

Actually I didn't quite like this hmm, it gave kind of smell, perhaps it was made by cow's intestines. I don't consume cow that's why I didn't like it.

But for a first timer like me, I recommend you to at least have a bite. no harm to try because nonetheless It is one of Korean must eat food.

After visiting the market, went to Cheonggyecheon stream again by myself.

Cityhall Station, exit 4

Spamming again !!!





















I was fascinating because out of no where, in a big city, where did the duck come from?

I was just curious lol.












This time, I walked all the way to Cheonggye Plaza. It is the starting point of the Cheonggyecheon stream.




Made a wish there, hope to see it the next time I go hahaha (naive lol)





Selca


Selfie

Next, I went to Naksan Park


Stunning view of Seoul City


and Namsan Tower




Was there just nice for beautiful sunset







A perfect companion never has fewer than four feet





Stunning views of Seoul can be seen from Naksan Park. A portion of the old fortress wall runs through the park.

How to go :
[Subway]
Hyehwa Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 2.
- Go straight for 200m, then turn left onto Dongsung-gil Street.
- Go straight for 200m, then turn left at Lock Museum.
- Walk straight for 50m, then turn right onto Naksan Gongwon-gil Street.
- Follow the same street up the hill for 300m to arrive at Naksan Park.








would visit this area often as they enjoyed the beauty and nature of the granite mountain, the wonderful views below, and the sunsets.


Uphill to the park, the park is very big and I just wanted to go to the fortress wall. Actually it would be perfect if an oppa would walk with you lol.
hahah kidding.
because whenever the places I went, couples were everywhere and it kinda annoyed lol




The neighborhood of Daehangno below











Hiking path running next to Seoul Fortress Wall












When I visited the park, the developing maintenance was undergoing. Thus many ways were blocked.








Spring flowers in Korea were really beautiful and colourful.
love it to the max.


Dinner 닭강정 at Myeongdong.

Ouch, as I writing this and I felt hungry now lol.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan