Slider

SOUTH KOREA | BUSAN - HAEDONG YONGGUNGSA TEMPLE - SONGJEONG BEACH

Read also:

부산여행 | 3일
290317.03
Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
Exit 7 from Haeundae st, and board bus no. 181 and alight when you see this brown sign on the right.

Once u alighted from the bus, walk to this stone sign direction and follow the arrow.

you will walked all the way from there upward. It will take a distance before you reach the temple.


It was fine because I was accompanied by beautiful flowers and the weather was friendly too. Normally no way I would walk so peacefully and calm without any complaints if I was at my tropical country.

Everything under the cherry blossom trees were just pleasant to me even my mood.


Although most of them were still in bud stage but I was still fascinated.
caused had never seen them mha.., so even it was just buds and I was very excited and satisfied lol.

But there were also some full bloomed trees. In the pictures, they may appear whiter but it was in a nice shade of light pink.


After passed by the cherry blossom street, you will see many vendors selling foods and accessories and souvenirs.

Thought of it I think I didn't see any vegetarian stalls but perhaps  it had inside of the temple.







group of students just arrived.

The legend of history if you are interested but I never bother la hehe...



Turn left ←





Go in from here~


Walked down the stairs




It will lead you to amazing path

Walked thru this gate

Tadaa~ 






Haedong Yonggung Temple is a Buddhist temple in Gijang-gun, Busan, South Korea. The temple was built in 1376 by the teacher known as Naong during the Goryeo Dynasty, and was originally known as Bomun Temple.


The most beautiful place I had been in Busan. I would visit again the next time I go to Busan.


Pardon my freezing ice face lol.


Clear blue water





This way to the buddha temple



A lot of old folk tourists

View on the left side when u walk to the temple.


View on the right side.

Many people made wishes by throwing coins into the bowl. I forgot if I tried also but sure I missed it lol.

Further walked in the temple, there are many buddha statues that i familiar with.




Holy drink?

Many people took the drink to consume but I didn't lahh...

Buddha Maitreya

Buddha Guan Yin


Bold and bright prints architecture 



















Allowed me to spam de photos of these coz was too beautiful and I cannot just store it in my SD card lol.

That random tourist ahjumma that took this picture, Kamsahabnida~

SongJeong Beach

After from the temple, took the same bus back to Haeundae st and I walked to the beach. Although it needed a distance but since the weather is friendly why not?

or 

take train to Haeundae st, exit 7 and take bus no. 39,63,100 and 181 and get off at Songjeong beach bus station.

There are many beaches in Busan. This is the 2nd I visited


The view is fascinating and something what i rarely see at my hometown or perhaps won't be able to see.

FWIS


The beach has the most coolest view but I was alone haha

In addition with the cold air I didn't stay for too long.

Vitamin sea I had during the stay in Busan

Peaceful and calm.

The light house.
I don't know if that was the same light house I saw at Nurimaru Apec House




The beach is big and very clean sands

When I was standing there, I knew that my hometown was somewhere further in front lol










CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan