Slider

JAWA, INDONESIA TRIP - NIGHTMARE TRIP - MOUNT BROMO - WATERFALL MADAKARIPURA

Read also :

UNWANTED HORROR MEMORY EVER T.T
150417.06



Last day of touring at Java island, we went to Mt. Bromo which stands tall at 2329m  of East Java, Indonesia. Mount Bromo, is an active volcano and is the most iconic and the most hiked mountain in Indonesia.

However in order to catch the first sunrise, we ought to start leaving at 2:30am because of the journey and to avoid crowds. The weather was extremely cold at night till dawn thus wear thicker.

To reach the peak, we went by jeep and later change to bike due to over crowded. Then most scariest nightmare happened to me when almost reached the destination.

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
Because we were switching to bike and I took out my phone to use then place it just inside my shallow sweater jacket T.T NOOoooooooOOOOOoOOOOOoOOooooo~
because the bike was bumping and it carried 3 people( which each bike should only carry 2 people) thus I had no hands to hold it and I lost it.

I was holding a tripod, and bag T.T I was dumb I shouldn't have done that!! I was speechless because I lost all my Korea's photos 😫😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

However in the end, I did track back the phone and let the person to call back but that person was a jerk. I promised to give rewards yet he still chose to not returning me back the phone which I hope till the very last mins before I flew back to Batam.

I never trust Indo's people but that man just ruined my trust to people. (Although not all Indo's people were bad) but most of them. They were blind by greed and did something unconsciously. I, myself was stupid too and deserved it because I didn't keep it properly and I had no right to blame others.

However, Just a simple wish!! COULDN"T WE HUMAN BE TRUSTWORTHY TO EACH OTHER??
That is just a simple act of doing in life.

End up I had no life to finish the trip, but for the sake of my travelmates, I didn't want to ruin their trip by putting on a gloomy face. I hold my emotions and try to smile whenever we took pictures in hope they would have memorable pictures belong to them. BUT I was actually crying the whole trip inside my heart till back home.

Recalling back, towards the incident moments, my moods were slightly swing and turned down each day by a little and I cried the night before leaving to Bromo. I didn't know what happen but I just felt sad and shed tears. It seemed that I tend to 感应 (sense)it.

End of my complain~

enjoy the rest of picture I took with my camera







It was heavenly sceneries, too bad I wasn't really in mood with that.



Cover my crying face T.T




Mount Teletubbies 

=
=
=

Waterfall Madakaripura







Smiled over a broken heart. During that time I was able to smile because I was given fake hope by that jerk, saying will contact the local guide to return the phone but IT WAS LIES!!!!!

LIED!!!!!


Then I was able to spend the rest of the trip not knowing IT WAS A LIE
😭

Human is too scary
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan