Sunday, 30 August 2015

Father and son bornday fell on the same month


150815.06 어제는 내 아빠 생일이에요
(Yesterday was my father's birthday)




Cake brought by my lil brother from Batam. It was Mocha flavour and the words were written by my aunt.






\\\ 1 ///

   

\\\ 2 ///

170815.01

HUT IDR 70TH 

It was also my lil brother birthday. He came back on father's birthday n actually i didn't prepare his present but lucky i ask Ken to buy a bottle of wine. 

Ken came on father's birthday too

so i presented this wine for Henry hehe...

our siblings are fans of wine although i only tasted a mouth..

I think I am good drinker because I have never get drunk but feel super sleepy after i drank alcohols.

Some people told me that was drunk. Everyone reacts differently. 

Although I'm not really enjoy drinking but I strongly train myself to drink occasionally so that my body would adapt to it and won't get drunk easily at any events.


\\\ 3 ///

MUD HOUSE 

NEW ZEALAND

/// 3 \\\


\\\ 4 ///

Est 1996

/// 4 \\\


\\\ 5 ///

PINOT NOIR

/// 5 \\\


\\\ 6 ///

One more, took on father's birthday.

Foods below !!!


Home fried longevity noodles


Vegetarian cuisines

 너무 맛있어요 !!


Bought these adorable tomatoes dessert that resembled cupcakes, to display them as a birthday cake for Henry

Another vegetarian cuisines for Henry birthday feast


아빠랑 헨리동생 생일축하해~

Days spent with family were the most worth memorable and happiest

그립다

post-footer-line-3

No comments:

Post a Comment